How do Stormtroopers travel? Well we now know thanks to Hasbro. Hasbro has officially revealed the Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Imperial Troop Transport Vehicle this afternoon, as seen for the first time on-screen in The Mandalorian and inspired by an original Hasbro vehicle that was released in 1979.
The History of The ITT
Imperial Troop Transports weren’t war machines like AT-AT or AT-DP walkers, but these deadly-looking craft still proved effective at ferrying stormtroopers to the battlefield, controlling crowds, and dealing with small-scale threats. Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch scale vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. Vehicles feature premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original line, as well as the movie-real collector grade deco that fans have come to know and love.
Featuring premium detail inspired by The Mandalorian live-action TV series, this collectible Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch-scale vehicle makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors. Check out the video below to see how the Empire transports Stormtroopers.
Features From The Troop Transport
- IMPERIAL TROOP TRANSPORT: The Imperial Troop Transport was used to move the Empire’s soldiers from location to location
- VINTAGE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch scale classic Star Wars figures and vehicles feature original Kenner branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- ICONIC STAR WARS VEHICLE: This toy Imperial Troop Transport vehicle is inspired by the vehicles in The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- PREMIUM DESIGN: With realistic detail including a removable roof, opening doors, fold-down seating, swiveling turret, and blaster storage, the Imperial Troop Transport toy can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections
- COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Star Wars 3.75-inch scale The Vintage Collection figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Need More Star Wars?
Next week I will be publishing my interview with Dominic Pace, who plays Gekko in The Mandalorain. You can listen to my interview with Joonas Suotamo, who plays Chewbacca in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Joonas Suotamo sits down with me to talk about fatherhood, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, the advice the late and great Peter Mayhew gave him about playing the iconic role of Chewbacca and what it was like to ride in the Millennium Falcon with not only Han Solo, but Lando Calrissian as well.
Joonas also talks with me about getting ready for baby number two coming next year and how he calls his son Baby Bacca and how his son is working on Chewie’s roar!