Fellow parents as our kids go back to school most of them virtual we are going to need to find a way to relax. How about celebrating National Rum Day? This holiday is just a few days away. Have you thought about how you’re going to celebrate on Sunday? I have a few cocktail suggestions that are perfect to shake up any at-home celebration – Captain approved, of course.
Celebrate Rum Day
Check out these two Captain Morgan recipes featuring Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Captain Morgan White Coconut Rum and Captain Morgan White Rum. These rums are perfect for mixing up cocktails. So as you raise a glass at home on Sunday, August 16th to celebrate Captain Morgan’s favorite holiday, National Rum Day!
Captain White Mojito
1.5oz Captain Morgan White Rum
0.5 oz Simple Syrup
6 Mint Leaves
Half Lime, Sliced.
1oz Club Soda.
1. Muddle limes and mint, Captain Morgan White Rum, and simple syrup together.
2. Add ice and top with club soda.
3. Garnish with mint and lime
Beach Side Chiller
1.5 oz Captain Morgan original spiced rum
.5 oz Captain Morgan white Coconut rum
4 ounces pineapple juice
1 oz cream of coconut
1 oz orange juice
1. Mix together Captain Morgan original spiced rum, Captain Morgan white Coconut rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and orange juice.
2. Garnish with pineapple leaf