If you’re looking for a festive holiday cocktail or a change of pace from the usual look no further! Here are two cocktail recipes that you will really enjoy with friends and family. As always please enjoy responsibly. The two liquors that inspire these cocktails are from George Dickel x Leopold Bros Collaboration Blend Rye and Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey.
Recipes For The Holiday Cocktails
George Dickel x Leopold Bros Collaboration Blend Rye
George Dickel has teamed up with the Leopold Bros to produce an innovative rye whisky offering.The release blends George Dickel’s column still rye produced at Cascade Hallow Distillery with Leopold Bros’ Three Chamber Rye to recreate a historic style. This union between column distilled rye and Three Chamber distilled rye turns back the hands of time, returning to an era that saw heavy-bodied rye whisky served at bars and saloons throughout America. The Cascade Hollow component of this blend is a never-before released traditional column still rye.
Contains approximately 1.5 servings
- 2 oz George Dickel x Leopold Bros Collaboration Blend Rye
- 1 oz Italian bianco vermouth (semi-sweet white vermouth)
- ¼ oz good-quality brown crème de cacao
- 3 dashes Gentian-based bitters
- Stir well with cracked ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and twist lemon peel over the top.
- Chilled Old Fashioned Glass
- Lemon peel twist
Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey
Roe & Co is a new premium Blended Irish Whiskey, named in honour of George Roe, a true pioneer of Irish Whiskey. Refined, elegant, and with remarkable depth, a masterful blend of rich malt whiskey and the smoothest of grain whiskey aged in bourbon casks.
Roe & Quito
- 1.5 oz Roe & Co
- 1.5 oz coconut cream
- 1.0 oz maple syrup
- Guinness Stout
- Whole egg
- Dry shake, rocks shake, pour into Nick and Nora glass, and topper with one ounce of Guinness, with nutmeg and cinnamon to garnish.