This past year we all have realized that laughter is very necessary in our lives. This month I have teamed up with Movember. Recently they created Family Man, the world’s first parenting tool created by dads, for dads. They believe that dads are a major part of many families, but don’t always have the tools to complete parenting programs. To make this point go even further Movember created a very cool event. Comedians celebrating fatherhood and giving us a well-earned laugh just in time for Father’s Day. It is appropriately called Dad Jokes. The event will take place Thursday, June 17, 2021 6pm PT / 9pm ET. It will a two hour event on Zu.Casa. Click here for more details.
Best Dad Jokes
As a dad I know that part of my duty as a good father is to tell my family dad jokes. What is your go to dad jokes? If you need some help on this front here are some jokes you can use!
- “I’m afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered.”
- “My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward.”
- “Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing?” “In case they get a hole in one!”
- “Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it’s a soap opera.”
- “What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?” “They’re both Paris sites.”
- “What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?” “Sofishticated.”
- “How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?” “You follow the fresh prints.”
- “If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?” “Pilgrims.”
- “I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was the refrigerator all along.”
More With Movember
Make sure you check out my article on Movember about the best gift you can give your dad this Father’s Day. Around this time of year we are told what dads want for Father’s Day. The traditional gift of a tie or “World’s Best Dad” mug are now seen as archaic. We are told to go bigger and better with the types of gifts you get dear ol’ dad. Yet, with what we all have experienced last year we realize that less can be more in certain circumstances. One gift to give your dad that will not cost you a dime is time to hang out and reconnect with friends and family. Learn more about it HERE.